Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hate My Day

Surely. I already have everything in my life. All the Happiness and Forgiveness. I also felt love already, and yet I guess it's not working for me.
Love is spelled L-O-V-E because,
Live Out and Victory Everyday. (huh? don't know. haha )
Moving On..
Well, complications, of course, occured while I was in this moment when your heart will start beating faster, and your mind is full of "HIM, HIm, HIM!" Oh My God. It was like, "YAIKES! I'm in Trouble!"
haha. BUT NO.
The Actual meaning of L-O-V-E is..
Loyal Order of Volkswagen Enthusiast.
haha :P
That's all. I'm just living out. STUDYING and having a SUICIDE ON BIOLOGY.
OKAY :P
I'm so CORNY, and forever will be.
I'm off~
----LML---
it's not L*** Mat** Love.
No. SERIOUSLY. Err.
I seriously hate YSDTM. what's that?
Youth Swimming Doublr Timer Monster.

----LML has signed off----

No comments:

Post a Comment