Monday, April 4, 2011

BORED.

I'm Simply..
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED.
Can sombody tell me what to do?
Well, I know no body's looking at my Stupid blog. well, yeah. I f you have, hello:))
Maybe you're the only one reading this.
I'm just BORED...........
I sometimes make stories, songs and poems during my BORING time, to KILL, of course, the time :))
I'm just waiting for the day to pass by.
I now hate surfing the net, so I'm just stcikng to one tab per browser. haha.
that's all, I'm just waiting for my life to end. Yeah right.


NEWLY seen MALE actors.
Matthew Goode. Ooh. so gorgeous.
Andrew Garfield. yeah! Spiderman!
Diego Loizaga. eww. okay. :)) I don't hate him it's just.. i d k.
enriqu gil. I love you! =) :"> :*

:))
That's for today,
hey, tomorrow's our yearender. yeah right.
Go rice cooker and doughnuts! \m/


I LOVE MY CELLPHONE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment