Monday, April 18, 2011

An Effin' Day

Yo. yo.
Haha :)
I know update my blogs. woah!!!
SKYPE.
got to chat with my friends. :))
This is..nothing. It's just a normal day for a normal girl like me.
I am reading the Perks of Being a Wallflower, I think it's kinda cool because you get to another person's perspective in the world. It's cool and outstanding. Kind of PG, but still, if you have a natural and normal mind set, it's not too PG. It's life and it happens. Yeah (:

The Ballad Of Monalisa. By Panic! At the Disco!
Very cool and awesome. yeah yeah. one of my favorites!
anyway. here's some quotes I found..

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ~Johnny Depp (tumblr)

"I wish I was a little kid again because a skinned knee is a lot easier to fix than a broken heart."
~sweet :)

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."
~true :)

that's all. ha-ha.

u-huh! u-huh! u-huh!

:))

-------LML--------
not Youth Swimming Double Timer Monster eh!

bafuu.

:)
~out

No comments:

Post a Comment